The Fairy's Looking Glass
For this project, I used 6 files, 2 pictures of dew on grass, Jacki in her flower princess (her name) dress, a butterfly, Jacki full face and a lavender flower. I created curves to removed the sections that I wanted and deposited them on the background grass. I enlarged one of the water droplets, placed Jacki in the center of the picture, added her wings and flowers then added her face to the water droplet. I think that the most challenging part of this project was making the wings look like they belonged on her back. I used both the eraser at and smudge to attempt this.