Bonnie W. Foeller
447 Wildcat Hill Road
Harwinton, CT 06791
Articulate communicator, avid photographer and creative artist working in various media. Interested in nature's beauty and the uniqueness of humans.
- Created stage set at Warner Theater for the children's production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Volunteer 1986)
- Advertising and Promotional materials for Heritage Craftsmen, Inc. including photography of all completed construction projects. (1980 - 1989)
- Photography of new homes constructed by A.T. Properties used for promotional materials (1984 - 1986)
- Editor of company newsletter for Heritage Craftsmen, Inc. (1980 - 1989)
- Editor of church monthly newsletter for Trinity Episcopal Church, Torrington, CT (1980 - 1986)
- Creation of educational materials for Charlotte Hungerford Hospital's Education Department programs (1998 - 2000)
- Create and maintain user friendly webpages for Human Resources Department at Saint Francis Hospital (2008 - 2010)
- Editor of weekly newsletter for employees at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center (2006 - 2010)
- Design and implementation of promotional materials for the Make A Difference program at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center (2010)
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Hartford, CT 2002 - Present
Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources including all budget preparation and control.
- Project and program management for employee base of 5,000.
- Editor of weekly electronic newsletter.
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Torrington, CT 1991 - 2001
- Computer expertise used to set up and maintain equipment maintenance database and tracking system.
- Program management for Education Department
Business Owner - Heritage Craftsmen, Inc., Torrington, CT 1970 - 1989
- Office management including accounting functions, budget control, all employee relations, developing customer base and design consultation.
Microsoft Office - Intermediate to Advanced level in Outlook, Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
PeopleSoft - Human Resources Unit
Adobe - PhotoShop
Northwestern Connecticut Community College
- Associates Degree - Graphic Design (1985)
- Certificate in Web Development - (2000)
Personal Skills and Interests
Organic Gardening, photography, design, hiking, kayaking, travel, reading and needle arts
Notary Public license expires 2015