32 Riverton Rd.
PO BOX 244
Riverton, CT 06065
Objective: To get a position as Photographer and to gain further experience in this field by taking up challenging and interesting photography projects. Improve my studio workflow as well as different aspects of light setup.
Good skills in Outdoor Photography.
Very good skills in Sport Photography.
Real Estate Photography.
Family and Children photography.
Currently I am taking classes in Northwestern Connecticut Community College to pursue my Photography Certification.
Volounteer Fire Fighter, Riverton FD May2010-present
Education & Certifications
- Certified DELL Desktop Foundation, 2006.
- Certified DELL Customer Skills, 2006.
- Preparing for Microsoft Certified System Administrator 2003, focus on exam 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Environment.
- Microsoft Certified Professional, exam 70-210, December 2004.
- Certified CompTIA Network +, January 2003.
- Certified CompTIA A+, December 2002.
- Computer Technical Training, Amtech Training Center, New Brunswick, New Jersey, September 2002 – January 2003.
- English and Computer Science, Middlesex County College, Edison, New Jersey. 1999 – 2002.
- Graduate Study in Political Science, University of Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. 1994 - 1996.
- Pedagogical Licensure in Electro-mechanics, United School of Electrics and Mechanics, Legnica, Poland. Completed 1994.
- B.S. in Electronics with specialization in Radio and Television, United School of Radio Technology, Dzierzoniow, Poland. Degree 1992.
- New England PCAV, Barhamsted, CT
Run my own business providing personal computer and audio visual rental and technical support for conferences, business meetings, and social events. Also subcontract jobs for IBM and DELL. www.newenglandpcav.com August 2005 – present.
- Computer and Audio-Visual Technician, MicroComputer Rental International, South Plainfield, NJ
Prepared hardware and software on desktops and notebooks to be delivered to clients. Provided on-site troubleshooting of local area networks and audiovisual equipment at conferences and business meetings. April 2003 – July 2005.
- Laborer, SECO American Wrecking Corporation, Perth Amboy, NJ
Worked in demolition and supervised job sites. January 1998 – March 2003.
- Construction Worker, Times Siding, New Brunswick, NJ
Worked in construction on housing renovation. October 1996 – October 1998.
- Electronics Equipment Builder, TIM, Swidnica, Poland
Built specialized electronic gauges. June – October 1995.
- Technical Instructor, United School of Electrics & Mechanics, Swidnica, Poland
Taught courses and labs on electrical equipment design. Spring 1994.
- Electronic Equipment Assembler, DIORA, Dzierzoniow, Poland
Built stereo systems. 1990-1992.
Additional Technical Skills
- Operating systems – Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/9X/NT/Dos - Installation, Configuration, Upgrading, Diagnosing and Troubleshooting.
- Hardware - Preventative Maintenance, Installation, Configuration, Upgrading and Diagnosing.
- Software - Capable of supporting Microsoft Office Suite, E-mail & Internet Engines.
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery - Able to backup data on external media and image drives.
- Troubleshooting - Able to troubleshoot and repair PC platforms and upgrade related hardware and software.
- Networking - Able to run computer networks, both wired and wireless. Install Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Security - Familiar with Symantec and McAfee products as well as Anti-Spyware and AdWare programs.
- Peripherals - Troubleshooting HP Laser jet printers, OKIdata printers and faxes.
- POS – Point of Sale Installations.