My name is Jacek Dolata and my experience with photography started early when I was still in school in Poland. I used a great German film camera ~ Practica Super TL with the light-meter built in and amazing CARL ZEISS 50mm f1.8 lens!
In '80 that was something!
After years working in other fields (electronics, audio visual, computing to name a few), I rediscovered my love of photography when I became a stay-at-home dad. Capturing those special moments was not only a joy for me as a father, it also rekindled my passion for photo.
Today, I still enjoy taking photos of my sons (now growing school-age boys), and I also love to photograph our family surroundings. My older son's involvement in soccer and baseball has provided me with the chance to take on the challenge of getting great action shots on the sports field. Also, living in an area of tremendous natural beauty, I have so many amazing opportunities to take pictures of incredible landscapes and unusual wildlife. Of course, I still do traditional family portraits and fun family candid shots at home as well.
While I always like learning new techniques, I now have a few years of experience under my belt, and I aspire to turn my passion into a business. I get so much joy from catching my sons' beautiful smiles, and I hope to share that with other families through my photos. Let me know if you're looking for a photographer!

You are welcome to visit my e-portfolio.

Please leave some comment what you like what you don't like.

Here are some of my photos:

jacekdolata.zenfolio.com...

This is what I am good at:

www.newenglandpcav.com...