Site Map & Process

1. Pages will be 700 wide and contained in a "container div".  
    Content inside will be held in a "content" div and will be 670px wide
    (with some padding) the height of each page varies. 
  2. The top of each page will contain a header div that holds the logo (logo is in the background)
  3. Below the logo is the following horizontal css menu bar that will be called in a NAV div 

Home | Overview | Timeline & Contact | Bios | Sponsors & Links | Other CT Screen Project | Iages
  4. Below the navigation is the content for the pages. Each page has it's own class (Class "overview"  class "bios" class "sponsors" etc.)  that will give the page it's own background image (which is the clapboard page header described below)
  5. To indicate which page you're on, I've made the color "active" on the navigation bar, and I've indicated on the right side of the page in the content area an image that also says where you are (an image of a movie clapboard that says "ImageGallery" or "Overview" or "Proposal" etc.)
  6. I'll use a lightbox code to show images  on the Image Gallery page, and I'll link the images of the sponsors and other area supporters to their websites on the Sponsor/links pages.

Example Image
Example Image